Perfect for players seeking a golf grip that provides excellent all around performance. Benefits include a smoother, tackier, and more tactile feel.
The ST+2 Hybrid Cord Calibrate features a variety of breakthrough technologies designed to provide maximum playability and performance.
While the Calibrate Technology reminder encourages consistent hand placement for better control, the all new Smooth Tack (ST) Genesis Material incorporated in two distinct zones, provides more traction in the upper hand which is infused with cord and a soft tactile feel in the lower hand for incredible performance.
Available in Standard & Midsize profiles.
Calibrate Technology is a pioneering design integrated into the inner design of the golf grip. As the grip is easily mounted on the shaft the inner reminder expands to create a spine on the underneath of the grip. Because of its engineering the rib characteristics will feel smooth in the hands yet definitely remind golfers how to properly set their hands. This creates better and more consistent shots.
• Calibrate Technology delivers a more pronounced and conforming reminder grip, providing golfers optimal hand placement, club face awareness, and control.
• Smooth Tack (ST) Genesis Material provides a great feeling tacky surface that is long lasting, comfortable and far more resistant to degrading compared to standard rubber compounds. The ST+2 Hybrid Cord Calibrate maintains its characteristics in all weather conditions and exposure to UV rays for a longer lifespan.
• Infused Cord in the upper zone blends with Lamkin’s new ST Genesis Material to give the anchoring hand superb traction regardless of weather conditions. This offers maximum control without the abrasive feel sometimes associated with cord golf grips.
• The grip’s hybrid lower section capitalises on a smoother, tackier treatment further accentuated by the slightly larger plus 2 (+2 tapes) design profile.
• Superior torsion control ensures greater shot consistency and playability.
• Tour inspired grip ideal for players looking for maximum control and responsiveness.