As usual, I am very satisfied. product fits my expectations.
Hardman Quick Set Shaft Bonding Adhesive Epoxy Sachet - 0.12oz (3.5g Approx)Hardman
Ready To Mix And Apply
This superb, high strength epoxy is conveniently packaged with enough to securely shaft 1-3 clubs. Each packet contains sachets of parts A and B, which can be combined prior to application to activate an extremely high quality epoxy. A wooden application spatula is also included, for your convenience.
Use Your Modified Club After Just 5-10 Minutes
This quick set epoxy provides a superb hold which is ready to use in just 5-10 minutes- ideal for when you need to modify your club in a hurry. Curing time is based on a room temperature of 77°F. Cooler temperatures will lengthen the curing time.
How To Use
• Thoroughly clean club parts free of dust, oil, grease, paint and debris.
• Roughen the tips of shafts, inserts and other surfaces by sanding or filing.
• Generously apply epoxy to both surfaces that are to be bonded.
• Use at temperatures of at least 60°F for best results.
- Hardman Quick Set Shaft Bonding Adhesive Epoxy Sachet - 0.12oz (3.5g Approx)
Customers who liked this product said...