Outlast The Competition - The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that is designed to offer the complete package.
The Traxion Wrap Taper Control is soft, tacky and stable and provides great feedback.
The Traxion Wrap is also significantly more durable than the competition. Go ahead and hit another bucket of balls, this grip is made to go further than the rest.
Offered in a number of sizes and colours, the Traxion Wrap Taper Control is a great option for players looking for comfort and performance in one package.
An advanced surface texture that improves feedback and tack.
“X-shaped” Traxion treads are placed strategically around the grip to enhance feel and comfort.
A multi layer grip construction that delivers total performance. A soft, tacky outer layer offers extreme grip, while a firm rubber inner core provides the stability and feedback golfers need to play their best.
Deep, wrap style channels that are geometrically designed to help golfers minimise grip pressure so they can transfer speed more effectively at impact.
A tour inspired profile with minimal taper that helps golfers even their hand pressure so they can swing faster and square the clubface more naturally.
• Taper Control Technology is engineered to create a larger lower hand profile reducing taper to minimise grip pressure.
• Lighter grip pressure increases club head speed for greater distance and promotes a square face at impact maximising swing efficiency.
• Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a comfortable feel.
• Firm rubber inner layer for torsional performance.
• Geo Speed Channels are geometrically designed to reduce grip pressure, optimising energy transference and maximising speed at impact.