Golf Mechanix Compact Shaft Cutter & Ferrule Prepping StationGolf Mechanix
Golf Mechanix Compact Shaft Cutter & Ferrule Prepping Station
Compact Shaft Cutter & Ferrule Prepping Station incorporates a 6" shaft cutter and a 30" belt sander. Small and compact, the ideal piece of equipment when you maybe short of space. This unit is powerful enough for high volume repair shops. Works perfectly well on steel and graphite shafts.
The perfect piece of equipment to cut shafts, prepare/abrade shaft tips, turn down ferrules and remove minor scratches from golf club heads.
Shaft Tipping & Cutting
Precision shaft tipping and cutting is made easy with the spring loaded clamp.
Shaft Tip Prepping
Prepare the tips of steel and graphite shafts. The shaft tip rides between the gap and belt for easy control.
Turning down ferrules to size could not be easier, using the turning arm. 1” linen belt is recommended for turning down ferrules.
Remove minor scratches and restore lustre to worn out clubs.
High Efficiency Cutting Wheel
Duralox High cutting wheel, providing a neat edge for steel and graphite golf shafts.
- High torque 1/3 Hp 3400 RPM motor.
- 1" x 30" belt driven at 3525 ft/min.
- Spring tensioned belt with quick release lever for fast belt changes.
- Safety guard surrounds belt.
- Dust discharge port allows for a vacuum attachment to eliminate graphite dust.
- Adjustable ferrule turning arm.
- Super thin, low dust, high efficiency 6” cut off disc included.
- Fast cutting action at 5287 ft/min.
- Spring loaded shaft clamp prevents unwanted shaft spinning.
- Shaft tipping scale with clear markings.
- Motor frame is mounted onto vibration dampers to reduce noise and stabilise motor.
- Can be bench or stand mounted.
Range Of Belts / Cutting Wheels - Also Available
We also stock a range of cutting wheeels and sanding belts, please contact email@example.com for more information and pricing.
- Golf Mechanix
- Compact Shaft Cutter & Ferrule Prepping Station